Random Thoughts from a Spoiled Whiner

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Milk/Advertisement Update

I realize some may question me on this, but I do not feel I am obsessed with milk. After my rancid milk experience, I question purchasing milk at the local cafeteria near work.

Today I was in need of some protein for breakfast. On my quest, I met a red-headed fairy princess, who tends to wear mostly black and dark colored clothing. She gave me honey almond flax "Go Lean Crunch!: Protein & Fiber cereal". I've never had it before, but felt it was worth a try. Instead of trying my salvation protein ala carte, I ventured to the cafeteria waste land (which was fined heavily by the health inspector, big violations included weevils and rodent droppings).

To play it safe, I purchased a bottle of name brand milk versus using the dispensers. Since the refrigerator area was not well stocked, my options were Land O' Lakes Grip N' Go chocolate or whole milk. I opted for whole.

While eating my surprisingly scrumptious cereal, I noticed this logo on the bottle:

Yes, ladies and gentlemen! "Milk on the fly!" with a winged cow. After seeing such things, I looked at the ingredients to see if Red Bull was associated to it. No such luck. Supposedly there is only milk and vitamin D3.

I must confess, I don't know what "ultra-pasteurized" means. For all I know it could mean the cows are part borg.

Seriously, when was the last time someone viewed a show on modern large dairies? The the way the cows are hooked up to the milking equipment looks like they are being assimilated.

However, my reason for writing was to share that I think the "Milk on the Fly!" logo is awesome! It helped make my breakfast experience that much more worthwhile this morning.

I wish you all worthwhile meals! Enjoy!

PS- I'm surprised at how easy it was to include a photo. Didn't realize it was so simple. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home