Random Thoughts from a Spoiled Whiner

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Retardedness Wall Has Been Demolished

Well, that took much longer than I expected. I've practically forgot what I planned on writing. But I finally remembered my password, so I could continue on.

First off, I'd like to say hello to A Woman Under the Influence and Harold. I'm glad to see the works of HeidiHaru happening again.

I'll see how quick I can do this since I just found out my ride is on his way to get me, and I haven't even packed yet.

Today's randomness...

Do you ever notice how it seems like you're being tested or reminded of the answers to your inner questions?

For instance, I'm in love with a man. I've been in love with him for a long time. We haven't always been on the same page as we've tried to grow up as individuals and as a couple, but neither of us can deny the love between us.

Yet, sometimes I have doubt. I think my doubt really stems from a fear of being wrong. As in, I choose him for the long term, and after I've made that decision that he's the one I want to be with and raise a family with, and we start down that path, and then BAM, I find someone else who fits that description better, but I already made the commitment to this one.
Yes, I have issues. We don't always need to state the obvious... Despite the fact I do it so well.

I've noticed lately I've been wondering about this man. I'm not ready for marriage or anything, but we've been dating for awhile, and I've been curious if we're going to continue on a way of together, or if we aren't and need to nip this in the bud and move on.

Then it dawned on me last night or this morning that the powers that be tend to show/remind me of the answer. As I've been considering monogamy with this man (I've been monogamous, but with that beginning dating intention of dating others in the beginning if the opportunity presented itself. It didn't.)...Anyway, as I've been considering monogamy with this man, I had two attractive men approach me for dating or more than friendship.

Both good looking men. Both charming men (one more sex appeal, the other more sarcastic with a quick wit). And in the end, I realized that I wouldn't want to ruin the good thing I have going with the man who meets so many of the qualities I enjoy in a counterpart to be with either.

In the end, it seemed like I was given a reminder whether I thought I needed one or not. I don't know if others have this moment.

I just found out my ride has arrived, and I have no clothes packed. I will clean this up and edit it later.

Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home